Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Forex Trading Mentors

Forex Trading Mentors

If you are confused about anything that I said; if it seemed like I was going a million miles an hour and I was talking in Greek to you and none of that made sense, realize this; you can learn this stuff very, very fast. I don't care if you are six, sixteen, sixty or ninety-four. I don't care how old you are. In a very short amount of time; literally in five days, you can get all of the basics that I just went through into your mind. Then you can log onto the website which literally takes thirty-two seconds. You can get on, watch the video and then see my game plan where I distill all of that analysis down into very easy to digest four minute video and use it for yourself.

You don't have to go through ten or fifteen years or trying to learn this stuff. I am going to part with this and I have gone over five minutes. The reason why I believe and listen; this is after coaching traders for ten years, after talking to traders for ten years; I have personal trading mentors who have been in the business for twenty-five, thirty years; the number one reason why I believe it takes people sometimes years and years and years to learn a skill like trading is because number one; they don't have a coach or mentor. That is the reason why I insisted on being able to have one on one contact with every one of my members. You need to have a mentor. You need to have a coach.

In most cases, these guys have a mentor for a very short amount of time and virtually in all of those cases, their mentor was not trained to be a mentor. I was groomed practically for this by the United States military. We were trained how to train. We were trained how to present information, how to get it across very quickly and how to make sure that you remember it. So that's a big thing.

The other reason why is because the information was not presented in a format that was easy to understand and that truly is a visual and auditory combination. You have got to see it and you have got to hear it. Most people don't learn exclusively by reading but that's how most of us are taught. We are taught by reading or hearing it aloud. You have got to see it done. You have got to see the application of it before you can learn it. Finally, we have especially in our education system, an absolute crush to learn things very quickly. Think about it.



effective forex trading system

No comments:

Post a Comment